Sunday, October 16, 2011

One Last OC trip

We headed down to OC, MD for one last beach day before 2011 was over. We started off the trip by meeting my parents at Harborside for dinner and drinks. I love it there, the food is great and you can't beat the view!
Travis plays with the sugar packets at all restarunts!

Cee Cee and Boss!

My new fave picture!
The next day we hit up the beach for about 3 hours. It was so nice out and perfect beach weather. We did not get in the water except Travis did end up being soaked when he got knocked down by a wave. Of course he didn't seem to care.


That night we went to Dead Freddies for dinner. We were hoping to eat outside but they had it closed. We are inside but went outside to play after. They gave Travis a pirate eye patch. We could not believe he wore it the entire time. He kept saying "ARRR MATEY!!!" HAHA!


Sliding...except this was steps and not a slide

Pirate family

Obnoxious mom in the background



Everytime he sees a crocadile he says "tick tock!" because of Captain Hook

Cute of Travis weird of Steve and I

That night we visited my parents friends awesome house in DE. The next day we hit up the boardwalk, did some outlet shopping and did not get home until 9:30. I love vacation....wish summer didn't have to end!

3 comments:

  1. super cute pics! Where is Dead Freddies? It looks like an awesome place for the kids! I wish I still had Tyler's old Peter Pan costume - it would fit Travis perfectly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pirate patch!!! Looks like you had so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen,
    Dead Freddies is on 50 or 60th bayside. Has TONS of stuff for kids. It is very kid friendly.

    ReplyDelete