Sunday, October 16, 2011

Redneck Party Ya'll!

My neighbor Chuck turned thirty so his wife threw him a redneck bash!!! I was a little out of control off of two beers and a keg stand....but what else is new. We all had to dress up in our best redneck outfit! We ended up having a blast.
This is scary!!

My brother in law on karoke!

1st time doing this guess I can cross it off my 30 b4 30?

Hitched a ride on the bday boy...my brother in law was excited!

Hi I'm the one with 15 chins!

Dan singing Vanilla Ice. ...why drunken nights always turn to this?

Yeee hawwww

It's my birthday!

Bud light cake and newspaper duct tape table cloths!

Our go to pose!

3 comments:

  1. LOL! OMG! Looks like it was sooo much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I'm crying! Your pictures are so freaking funny! OMG!! That was hands-down the best party ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! This party looks like so much fun!!! I love your outfits!

    ReplyDelete