Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weekend in Review: Snow Days

We started off this weekend with a trip to the mall. Travis needed his haircut because I can not stand it to even get a little bit long.

Saturday morning we woke up to snow. But not the good snow.....this was icy and just miserable. Steve was going to an Orioles pre season thing so Travis and I stayed inside all day long.....ugggh.. I am just so not used to staying home. I def had cabin fever around 8pm. Travis was not too impressed with the snow either. He told me "I don't like snow...I like elephants." Yup I would have to agree with you buddy but I cant say I understand the logic there :)  A few pictures from our snow day:




Way too cold for these boys...they ran out then back in quick

Playing on my "candle" AKA kindle

Angry Bird expect...we also bought some fun coloring games

He actually ate something other then mac and cheese....we were shocked!
Later Saturday night some neighbors came over. I was happy for the company.

Today my mom called me early and sounded just as desperate as I was to get out of the house. We took Travis to Storyville. Then to McDonalds for lunch. Then to Kohls and Target and Bill Batemans for dinner. It was nice to have something to do. LOL!

Travis is doing GREAT, WONDERFUL, AWESOME on the potty. We live and breathe potty up in here. He stays dry for most of the day with maybe two accidents in his pull up per day. He was even dry the whole time we were out shopping today. I am so proud of him. Def a bittersweet moment because it really does mean you have a big boy and not a baby. Travis is really into the whole potty thing. And today he was "tooting" and had to come tell me it was just toots and not poopy in his pull up. I said "oh ok toots are ok." Travis said " Big toots smell like poopy and little toots smell like poopy just like the big ones." The thoughts of a two year old boy, so insightful :)

1 comment:

  1. So proud of Travis being a big boy with the potty :) That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete