Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Weekend in Review: Summer in January

WTH? We had the best weather this past weekend! Not that I am complaining just weird and totally unexpected. SIDENOTE: I always look up the weather channel.com at work. Then I click the 10 day forcast. The other day I was showing a co-worker the weather and he was like "umm you know that forecast is for December 10-20th." No I did not know that and how long had I been reading the same generic upper 40's forecast? HA!

Anyway, Friday night Steve, Travis and I ate dinner in front of the TV and watched Cars 2. Travis was so excited to be able to eat his pizza downstairs. And when the movie started and Steve was still upstairs Travis kept yelling "YOU GONNNA MISS IT DADDY!!!"

Saturday we had a birthday party at 2 but Travis and I were able to get a walk in while Steve worked on his parents car. We didnt even need coats! It was in the 60's.



Sunday, my parents and I took Travis to the zoo. It was half price the month of Jan and the weather was perfect. It was a little cooler then Saturday but we were comfortable. We stayed for about 3 hours and Travis lasted the whole time and even walked the entire time. His favorite animal is the elephant. He was so excited to see them. Sunday night we walked Rio and then played Candy Land. All in all it was a great weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Ooh the Zoo is half price this month you say?!
    Your little bird in the birds nest is the cutest :)

    ReplyDelete