Monday, July 11, 2011

Fourth of July Weekend

I am so far behind on blogging :( But we have been so busy lately. I wanted to post about 4th of July because we had such a great weekend.

We went to the pool with my family all morning Saturday. I took Travis home around 3 so he could get a good nap in. We were going to a boat to see the fireworks!! I get so sea sick but I stuck it out and did ok. Travis, well he had the time of his life. He loved the boat ride and kept screaming "WOOK WOOK I ON BOAT!"  He also loved watching the fireworks on the water. He was so funny because after everyone said "ooohhhhh!" he would say "da claw!" Anyone who has seen Toy Story (Trav all time #1 favorite movie) knows that is what the aliens say. Steve and I were cracking up!

Mommy and Travis on the boat.


Daddy and Travis relaxing.


 Sunday was filled with multiple parties too! First stop PA for our friends cookout. Travis and I ventured up by ourselves while Steve went crabbing with his uncle. Next up was our neighbors Jess's parents cookout. It was amazing. I have never seen so many people at a house party. Her parents have an awesome house on the water and put on a great fireworks show. It even had patriotic music playing in tune with the fireworks.

Here is Trav and I waiting for the show to start.


 Monday was July 4th. We got up at the crack of dawn to see the 4th of July Parade in Dundalk. It was so much fun. Travis loved all the firetrucks and police cars!

Watching the parade.

 All the girls! We were a little sweating. We walked about 40 mins just to get to the parade.


And then was Travis for about 3 hours after the parade!


The rest of the day we just relaxed. I had off Tuesday too. We ended up just shopping and then swimming.

I think 4th of July is becoming my favorite holiday.

1 comment:

  1. i'm behind too, and it's killing me! it was great seeing you all at Jayme's! I'm glad you had a good 4th :)

    ReplyDelete