Monday, July 11, 2011

Weekend in Review: Nothing to do but we were busy!

3 posts in one day. I know insane!! But I've gots to catch up so my sister can read this even though she lived it.

This past weekend was supposed to be boring but I was actually busy. I started off by Krazy Kouponing (yes I used K's because if I was a Kardashian sister that is how I would spell it). I went grocery shopping and saved $64! I also bought so much random stuff but the point is $64 SAVED! YAY!!

Saturday we had a wedding. At 2pm which was Travis nap time that day so he was pretty much miserable and I was sweating profusely from holding him the entire time. I decided to take him home half way through. He fell asleep within 30 secs of being in the car. Aunt Mandy and Uncle Matt came over and watched him sleep while I went back to the wedding. Thanks Mandy!! After the wedding a bunch of Steve's cousins came over and hung out. We ended up having a fun evening and Travis was alot more pleasant when he woke up!

Sunday Travis and I washed the dog, played with the hose and filled the water table up with bubbles. FUN!




That evening we went to Wild Duck for dinner on the water. So cool there. Even a little beach for the kids to play.....


Great weekend!! And no more post today.....:)

4 comments:

  1. Where is the Wild Duck?! I'd love to go eat while the kids play :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bowleys Quarters. We ate at the restarunt and then sat on the beach after but you can sit on the beach and eat. The waitress just said there is a limited menu down there. So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SO much fun! THanks for posting for me, even though I lived through this! lol

    Love you blog girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh and love the "Smile Mon" t-shirt with the swim diaper. I just die over this! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete