Saturday, December 10, 2011

Christmas Prep!

I have been so busy and pre-occupied with everything moving (my sister) and holiday related that I havent updated this blog for almost a month!!! AHHHH!

So what's been going on?? Well lets see.....

I took off every Friday in November for no particular reason. One Friday Travis and I went to get his haircut, see Santa and go to the movies to see Happy Feet 2. We had so much fun.....



Travis sat on Santa's lap no problem. He told him that he wanted "Presents" and then told Santa "See you later crocidile" (instead of alligator). It was great!!!

The next weekend was Thanksgiving and also the weekend my sister moved in her new house. You can read all about it here! Here is Travis on Thansgiving. looking quite dapper if I do say so...



Thanksgiving night the girls went to Walmart for 5 hours of crazy Black Friday Essex Madness. I have to say this is becoming my favorite Thanksgiving Tradition! So much madness and so much fun.

We also went to the Festival of Trees. Travis loved the train garden there and was able to sit on Santa's lap with all of his cousins.There was also a train and carosel ride.





We had such a gorgeous weekend that we were able to get a ton of yardwork done. And all of the Christmas decorations got up!


Travis has also been my Christmas shopping buddy. His only request has been mac and cheese for lunch and I have been happy to make sure his mac and cheese wishes are fufilled!

Happy Holidays! I hope to be able to keep up with blogging a little more!

1 comment:

  1. off every friday?! that sounds nice!!! seems like you have been having lotsa fun! :)

    ReplyDelete