Monday, December 19, 2011

Weekend in Review: Santa take 4

We had a pretty laid back weekend. Travis is sick, I am sick but we are still hoping to get better before Santa makes his big arrival.

Friday night my BFF Traci and my sister took Travis and Brennan out for pizza then to see a Christmas train garden. Not just any Christmas train garden but the most jammed packed full of junk Christmas train garden you will ever see. Travis and Brennan were amazed. At one point Traci said "Imagine what this looks like to them!" I bet it was awesome! We managed a trantrum free night. And Traci managed to steal (not on purpose) about $10 worth of free Pepsi.

Saturday Travis slept until 11:30. My poor baby woke up with a cough that sounded like he smoked a whole pack of cigs. Him and I met his little cousins at their elementary school for lunch with Santa. The kids are so into Santa this year. FYI...This is our fourth santa visit. Travis better get his cars for Christmas!!! ;)



Why does school always smell the same?? As soon as I walked into the elementary school it smelled like French Bread Pizza and pencils from the pencil machine! Brought back memories....

Anyway Saturday night I wrapped and wrapped and wrapped and used 10 rolls of Dollar Store wrapping paper!!! Sunday I continued my wrapping at my moms house where I had stashed more presents that I had forgot about. I am DONE! YAY!!

Sunday night my sister and mother in law were over. We decided to make a gingerbread house with Travis. I had bought a kit last weekend. Our house looked so stupid. HA!! And Travis took a huge bite out of the roof. Oh well we tried.

Happy Monday! Taking my little booger nose to the Dr today at 3:45 to see what is wrong and hopefully get him some meds so he is ready for Santa.

1 comment:

  1. Gingerbread house was awesome, don't act like you didn't enjoy it! lol

    Hope Travis feels better!!! love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete