Sunday, April 10, 2011

Birthday Party Saturday

Travis sometimes has a busier social calendar then me. Yesterday he was invited to Emma's second birthday at My Gym. Since the closest My Gym is about 40 mins away, this was our first experience. You could tell my child has never been to a circle time since he couldn't understand the concept of sitting still for 3 minutes ;) Oh well! We had a great time until they brought out one of those huge multi colored parachutes and made a huge fort out of it. Travis was scared of the fort so I got in thinking he would follow. Instead he stood there with his hand covering his eyes, yelling "Oh NO! My Momma!!" The rest of the party he was attached to me, scared I would enter the evil fort and never come out.


Climbing

Sliding

Ball Pit---this was a favorite

Jumping

Drink Break


After My Gym we went to a dairy farm that made homemade icecream to sing Happy Birthday to Emma. Hands down best ice cream I've had. I got chocolate cake batter. Emma's mom is super creative and made all the kids monkey placemats and had monkey cups with their name on them. Every drink since the party is requested in a monkey cup ;)


I loved this!


We were supposed to go to a carnival that evening but Travis took a nap and there was no way I was waking him up. So we hung out at home and ate pizza and watch Toy Story for the 57th time. And that was ok with me.

2 comments: