Thursday, April 28, 2011

Wittle Bites

Last night Travis was playing nicely in his room while I was cleaning upstairs.

He dropped everything and came over to me and said he wanted "Woodie Bits?"

 Honestly I had no idea what he was talking about. I could not understand him at all. He kept repeating it over and over.

So he took my hand and guided me downstairs to the kitchen.

Once we got in there he pointed to the candy jar of Peanut Butter Egg shaped M&M's left over from Easter.

 "Woodie Bits!" "Woodie Bits!!" nooooo.... it was actaully "Little Bites!" "Little Bites."

The other day when he shoved three in his mouth I kept yelling "Little BITES!" "LITTLE BITES!" In an effort to not have him choke. I think he thought the candy was called "Little Bites."

And I guess I should point out 'L' and 'R' sounds like 'W'


Travis talking to me...the other day...with bed head...


1 comment:

  1. OMG i LOVE stories like these and how cute the things they say are :) <3

    ReplyDelete