Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Lather,Rinse, Repeat....

The work week can get pretty repetitive.  We had warm weather on Monday which is always awesome. But now its rainy and chilly again.

In other news there is an insane bird that builds a nest daily above our front door. I have knocked it down atleast four times. The bird can build a nest like nobodies business and he can do it in an hour. He gets all sorts of weird stuff to build with. The other day there was a plastic bag hanging from the nest. It almost hit me in the head when I walked out the door.

Lastly here is Travis trying to look into an old telescope picture (sorry they are phone pics) .  We showed him how to look but he kept sticking it in his nose??? I wont be checking out the ocean city picture in there from 2002 for awhile ;)
Hmmmmm
Ok! Now I see the picture...


Yeah still doesn't have the hang of it.

1 comment: