Thursday, June 16, 2011

Tired Thursday

This past week has been insanely busy. Last night I went to the Katy Perry Concert with some girlfriends. It was a great concert!! She is a performer! There were dancers, costume changes, stunts. It was entertaining.

My buddy Travis had his two year old dr appointment. He is 33 pounds and 37 inches. So basically off the chart for a two year old. Poor guy has a stomach bug. So we have been laying low....playing with new birthday toys. He loves this motorcyle. Just hasn't figured out how to ride it.....


 The water table is still a huge hit. We have been playing boats and cars in the water table all week.


 I had to modify Travis' diet until his stomach gets better. So it has been bananas, crackers, apple sauce, rice cereal and chicken noodle soap. No dairy. I am hoping this is the last day of the bug. In the case below it is crackers dipped in apple sauce.



I am so ready for the weekend. I have not talked to my husband in days. We have been that busy. And I am looking forward to some much needed sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment