Friday, June 3, 2011

I love my neighbors!

I really love all my neighbors. We all have so much fun together and there is always someone to hang out with. Last night we got crabs. Thursday night is $1 crab night at the local crab house. Everyone came over and sat on our deck to eat until we were tired of picking! We ended up getting 45 crabs. I think I ate about 9. Travis was so confused about the fact that we were going to 'eat' crabs.


Dan and Steve were kind of the last men standing!


They were not the biggest crabs ever but they were very tasty!!


 This is the first summer since I had Travis that I was actually able to sit and eat crabs. Travis played the whole time...with the mallets, and the sandbox, and the dog. So nice and relaxing!!! I know this summer is going to be the best yet!


After crabs we hit our new favorite Ice Cream Shop, By the Scoop! Awesome homemade ice cream. I got a scoop of Twix and a scoop of Cookie Monster. The boys had to buy coke in the glass bottles.....


Poor Travis fell asleep on the way there. I had to wake him up to eat his ice cream. He was confused about what was actually going on. LOL! He woke up though and finished his entire icecream.


On the way home we all danced. HA! Steve was playing some good dance music in the truck. Even Travis was dancing and singing along.

I know where I live is not going to last forever.....we are going to start moving as most people that live there bought the houses as 'starter' homes. And my sister (who is in Jamaica on her honeymoon) is probably going to buy instead of rent. But I really do love where I live and I LOVE summer nights on my street.

No comments:

Post a Comment