Tuesday, May 31, 2011

My Sister's Wedding Weekend

What a BUSY but FUN weekend!!! My sister got married on Sunday May 29th and she is now sitting in Jamaica (and I am jealous!). Lots happened this weekend.

I left work early on Friday and went to get my nails done. It was so relaxing! We all decided to go to the movies Friday night.  The girls went to see Bridesmaids and the boys went to see The Hangover 2. When we got to the movies (late of course) the hangover was sold out so the boys went to play pool. Bridesmaids was hysterical. Funniest movie I've seen in forever!! So glad we went and were able to laugh!!

Saturday I ran around all morning looking for water shoes for Travis. He was going to be spending the day with my friend Jenn on Sunday while we were at the wedding and he was going to be outside swimming and running around. Didn't find water shoes but we did get Toy Story sandals that can get wet. We stopped and ate lunch at the mall with my mom.

Cee Cee and Travis eat ice cream

After the mall I raced home and got ready for the wedding rehersal and dinner. We went to Carson's Creekside for dinner. It was wonderful!! I have tons of great pictures from Saturday night but I need to get them off my camera :(

Sunday was the BIG DAY!!! It was an evening wedding so we had all morning to relax. Travis decided the lawn needed mowing. So it was nice of him to take care of that for me ;)


Move out of the way Jake!

I had a hair appointment at 2. Steve was supposed to drop me off but of course Travis fell asleep right at 1:30. My dad came to the rescue and picked me up. I think he was glad to have something to do. lol! After hair we went to my parents house, did our makeup and we were ready to go!! The wedding went smooth and the reception was sooooo much fun. I danced for 4 hours straight and was a sweaty mess but had so much fun. Best wedding I've been too EVER! Here are a few pictures:


Myself, Emily. Mandy and Jill


They did it!!!


Wedding Party

Travis stayed with my friend Jenn and her son Tyler. They went to a birthday party for another friend. There was a pool, trampoline and swingset there so Travis was in heavan. Jenn said he did great!! I am so grateful for her watching him.


New trick: Hands in the pockets.
He looks so sad that I am not there ;)

Monday was a lazy day. It was so HOT out. We eventually got ourselves moving and went to a friends boat. The marina had a small beach and playground. Travis had a great time!

Wearing my shades
This popsicle melted super fast

What a fantastic weekend!!! I am so tired. I went to bed at 12:30 last night and got up at 6. Blah!

4 comments:

  1. your sister looked beautiful and so did you!
    where was the party Trav went to on Sunday? I recognize the kid whose head is cut off at the one picture...lol!!!
    so glad it was a great weekend with great weather :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is Aryanna. She is Kim Jone's daughter. Steve is cousins with Kim....probably saw her on Traci's FB or maybe from other pictures with Travis?? Travis and Aryanna are only 3 weeks apart.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really was a fun wedding! You and Mandy were stunning in your gowns. It was great to see everyone again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Helen it was so good to see you guys!! Planning so OC trips this summer for sure so I will be in touch!

    ReplyDelete