Monday, May 23, 2011

Weekend in Review

Had a great weekend! Started off Thursday with weather that looked like this:


 Once I got home from work the power went out so we went to Chick Fila for dinner. We did some shopping at Kohls and got stuck in the store when another HUGE storm came through.

Travis loves puzzles and recently he has been turning the pieces over and trying to do the puzzle that way. I think he needs more complicated puzzles.


Friday we went up to the carnival at the local church. It was the first time Travis rode the rides and did not scream. In fact he loved the rides. I was so proud! I stood there screaming his name and waving like a nut!


 Saturday we played outside all day. My sister and I washed our cars (Travis helped) and then we had a cookout. After dinner we walked back up to the carnival for some more fun.


 Sunday Travis and I both slept in. Until NOON!!! If my phone would not of rung I would of slept longer. This is Travis at noon. He always ends up scrunched in the same corner of his crib. Every morning.


I got Travis' 2 year old pictures taken on Sunday. Also bought myself two cute dresses at 70% off . It was a good weekend!

1 comment:

  1. GO TRAVIS for the rides! AND the puzzles! That's awesome!!!
    And that pic of him sleeping is oh so cute :)

    ReplyDelete