Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Travis first Orioles Game 5/12/11

We started off our long weekend by going to a Baltimore Orioles game on Thursday night. I thought Travis would last maybe two hours tops (Only because I knew they had a playground there). But he lasted 12 YES 12 innings (game went into extra innings and the O's won!). I was so proud of him. He is such a good baby. He just loves being around other people. He cheered along with everyone else.

Showing Daddy his tongue
 I have to say that Oriole Park at Camden Yards is pretty kid friendly. There is fair amount of things for the kids to do there. I really enjoy going and they partically give you the seats for free. There were so many kids there. Even newborns in infant carriers.


There is also a little playground. Pretty basic just some climbing and a slide. Travis played there for about an hour. I think it really tired him out.


Side note: See that kid on the slide above Travis? He kept screaming at me "Hey LADY WATCH MEEE!!!!" It is weird to me when other kids ask me to watch them. Where are their moms? I did not see this kids parents anywhere. Until we were leaving. Then his dad came over in crocs and PJ pants. Ughhh.

*And by OTHER kids I mean kids I DON'T know. 

2 comments: