Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Dinner Date

We are loving all of the nice weather lately! Travis asked if we could eat outside last night. Since it was just him and I for dinner we made mini pizza's on english muffins. With the weather being so nice I really don't feel like cooking. I need some more quick dinner ideas.

Yummy!


Of course Jake is waiting for Travis to feed him!

He was saying 'CHEESE'...with a mouth full of pizza ;)

Animal Crackers for dessert. He likes to look at all of them first.
Also Travis is starting this new thing where he does something bad then immediantly says "SORRY! SORRY MOMMA!" and pats me on my head or arm. LOL!! Cracks me up everytime.

2 comments:

  1. we need a playdate. stat. and that pizza bagel looks oh so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen we do!!! Maybe the weekend of May 20th? We could meet somewhere in the middle.

    And they are pizza english muffins!! LOL!! Even better!

    ReplyDelete