Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mini OC trip

We spent last weekend in Ocean City, MD. I took off work on Friday and we drove down and arrived around 2. We were able to check into the hotel and then after grabbing something to eat we hit the beach. The weather was about 70 and perfect. The beach was all ours and it worked great because I did not have to worry about Travis kicking sand on other people or god forbid step on their blankets ;)


My mother and father in law met us down there with my youngest neice Kiersten. Also my friend Jen came down with her crazy 9 year old son (I say crazy because he got in the water!). We spent the weekend playing on the beach and splashing in the indoor pool. Travis became and expert at using the pool steps and then jumping off the side. It turned out to be such a relaxing weekend for me. I love the beach and could sit out there all day. Travis discovered the joy of collecting shells and chasing seagulls.



I love the shot below. Steve and Travis look like twins.

2 comments:

  1. You're right! What a great picture of them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is a father/son look alike contest at the ave for father's day....trying to convince Steve to enter.....

    ReplyDelete