Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Let the wedding fun begin!

Saturday I hosted (along with the other bridemaids) a bridal shower for my sister. We took full advantage of the spring weather and decorated my deck. The theme of the shower was flowers, mostly Gerber Daisies.


Jake is looking for a snack

Tiki Bar
The party favor was a flower pot with cute little flowers already planted. We also used the pots to decorate around the deck. Other decorations included mason jars with ribbons filled with candy (M&M-for Mandy and Matt), and dishes of "ring" pops. Also Gerber daisy tea light holders and string lights. After the party alot of people stayed and called their boyfriends or husbands to come over for leftovers and some cocktails on the deck. All and all I think everyone had a great time. Considering Travis went to bed at midnight, me at 1 am and the last guest left at 3 am I would say it was a success. We are ready for the BIG day!


The happy couple (notice the flower pots!)

Ring pops were a hit!

All the guests


Mom, Me and Mandy




3 comments:

  1. girl it looks like you did an awesome job and all your hard work paid off! and OMG - i LOVE your dress!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was so excited for the way it turned out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your deck looks so beautiful. What a perfect place for a shower!

    ReplyDelete