Monday, May 9, 2011

Never again.....

Will I allow my child to sit in this:


It started out fine. He was so excited to sit in the car at BJ's. Beeping the horns, turning the wheels. Then he wanted out....but would not sit in the regular cart at that point. So I told him he could walk as long as he held my hand. That lasted for maybe 5 mins. I have to admit is wasn't that bad he stayed 'near' us (me, my mom and sister). But then he would run off and I would chase him and tell him he had to go back in the cart. He would shout as loud as he could "NO BACK IN CART!" So from now on we are not even offering the car cart. LOL!!

*Funny story-while in BJ's Travis picked up a container of 500+ pretzels and told me "Here, Daddy like dis (this)." LOL!!!

2 comments:

  1. That is why I never took Mikara out of the cart until I had too and that wasn't even until way after Savanah was born. Its too hard to get them back in when they get a taste of something better....but I can't shop like that. At the mall I keep them on lock down completely or I can't look at anything but them :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean!!! I require the cart at all times or the stroller. Hoping he forgets about the 'car cart'!

    ReplyDelete