Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Goals

My friend Kristen started a '30 before 30' list last June when she turned 29. Basically just a list of things that she would like to accomplish before she turned 30. I decided to try it out since I turned 29 last month.  I only have 21 things so far so suggestions are welcome. Some of the things I have recently completed so they are crossed off. Others are ongoing, everyday things that I need to work on. Some are just silly things that I should probably already be doing......

30 before 30
1.)    Try to accept people for who they are
2.)    Visit the gym at least twice a week
3.)    Make healthier food choices
4.)    Read more books
5.)    Try new recipes
6.)    Start a blog
7.)    Grow out my nails
8.)    More  date nights with Steve
9.)    Arrange more play dates with Travis
10.) Video tape more moments with Travis
11.) Go to Disney- (August 2011 ALREADY BOOKED!)
12.) Plan a girls night out once every couple months
13.) Have the best garden on the block next spring
14.) Take day trips as a family
15.) Start new traditions
16.) Stay offline until after Travis goes to sleep
17.) Eat at Fugo de Chao
18.) Go to the Washington zoo
19.)  Visit Assateauge Island
20.) Visit the statue of liberty
21.) Make my spare bedroom a playroom for Travis
22.) Set aside "me" time an hour a week

* Also I will post stories and pictures as I complete things off my list...or atleast that is my goal ;)

3 comments:

  1. I like how you have it as "visit" the gym ;)
    I'll definetely help you come up with more, but can't guarantee I'll be able to. I have a month to go before 30, and still need 1 more thing on my list - HAHA!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE your list! I guess mine should be 34 before 34!! ha! Def add do one thing a week for yourself. If I think of more I'll let you know.

    ReplyDelete