Thursday, May 12, 2011

"sand box"

I get a call from Steve while I am at work yesterday telling me he wants to buy Travis a sandbox or sand table or sand and water table. He wasn't sure what he wanted. So he went to Toys R Us and called me again making me look up a bunch of different options online. I was super busy and work and just told him to pick the one he liked. He ended up just buying a small plastic pool ($5 on sale) and some sand ($10) and for $15 total this is what we got:

"Wook it sandbox"



Totally works, right?!?!! Travis told everyone on the street that he had a sandbox he was so into it.

Travis also got a new pair of Toy Story light up shoes. I don't think there is a more perfect pair of shoes for my child. He was so excited to wear them that he was walking around looking at his feet....and bumping into stuff left and right ;)

Here are some more pictures from last night. We played catch (Steve and I) for about 30 mins and let me tell you my arm is SORE!! Also please note (or ignore) the fact that my husband is wearing socks and sandals. Keepin it classy!

Running down the hill

Mid throw

So I am off work tomorrow and we are taking a mini vacation. Also we are thinking about going to the Orioles game tonight and taking Travis. Might be a bad idea but Steve assured me we can leave if Trav gets antsy.

Have a fun weekend everyone (and by everyone I mean Kristen and Kelly and maybe my mom because that is all who read this! HA!)

No comments:

Post a Comment