Thursday, May 5, 2011

Sunny Days....chasing the clouds away....

The weather here is so crazy.One day it is 90 degrees the next day it is cold and rainy. Yesterday was freezing and raining. We went to Storyville at the library for about an hour last night before dinner.

Today it a little chilly but we were still able to play outside Travis had spent all day at the park with his daddy. When I got home we went to explore the backyard. Travis loves it out back. I feel kind of bad because I don't really have any fun toys out back.....but Travis really doesn't mind. He likes to run and pick 'flowers' (dandilions) and play with his best buddy Jake.


I have an old fashioned wizard of oz cellar doors in the back that need to be painted ;/ But Travis was practicing running up and down the hill.



This is my sad little garden....I am not sure what to do with it. I used to have bushes lining the back fence but the blizzard a couple of years ago really destroyed them. So we ripped them out and now I am left with this



Travis sat of Steve's bike . He thought it was so cool.



4 comments:

  1. Baltimore weather is so iffy this time of year! Don't worry it will be too hot to go outside soon :) I think your garden is cute! Its a blank canvas. You could plant impatients. They are so easy to grow and if you put in a few colors they grow to fill your garden and make it really colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your garden! I would be so proud if I had something that looked like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thinking of a color scheme with flowers. I love white flowers in my garden because they are so bright. Maybe white and yellow? Not sure but I hope to get some planting in this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. have fun. I miss having my own garden. Except for the watering and weeding. :)

    ReplyDelete