Monday, May 9, 2011

"IceCream Store"

Friday I took some time to myself and went to the mall ALL ALONE after work. And let me say it was amazing! I was able to use some of my birthday money and get some work clothes.

When I came home Steve had done all the laundry and cleaned the house. So awesome!! After dinner my night got even better. We tried out the new icecream shop up the street. By the Scoop has homemade ice cream, dessert and waffle cones. They had berger cookie, tasteycake, twix and about 15 other flavors. It is set up like a 1950's icecream parlor and even has little tables and chairs for the kids. The entire back wall is covered with a chalkboard for the kids to write on. Travis kept saying "IceCream IceCream sooooo good!" He also told us he was at the "IceCream Store." This is going to be a favorite spot for the summer.


3 comments:

  1. I just decided we're going to have a playdate at your house SOON. And during that playdate we'll check out By The Scoop! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sound fun! It reminds me of the one that used to be in the back of that video store on back river neck road a long time ago. Lickety Splits. I used to love it there!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kristen- YES! Sounds perfect!! I thought I was free next weekend (21st) but I have a bunch of wedding things! After the wedding FOR SURE!!

    Kelly- I don't remember that place??? But next time you come up we will have to go here :)

    ReplyDelete