Monday, June 20, 2011

Weekend in Review: Father's Day Weekend

We had a great father's day weekend! Travis is finally feeling better although I still do not think he is 100%. Friday night we took a bike ride around the neighborhood. Aunt Mandy and Uncle Matt came over to visit and play toys. We also looked up so possible vacation ideas...maybe Sandals in Bahamas? Not sure yet but we want to plan an adult only all inclusive trip.


Saturday we went to my neighbors pool club. Travis carried the cooler for me ;) He was excited to go.


 My next door neighbors think Travis is their baby doll. We had alot of fun playing at the pool with them.


 My other neighbor was also there with her niece Emma. Emma is 3 months older then Travis. They play together great!



 The pool was super nice. It is right on the water and has a baby pool and swings. It is only $180 to join for the summer. I think I will join next summer. Saturday night I stayed in and watched a movie....well the movie watched me sleep. I was exhausted.

Sunday was Fathers Day. Steve had softball in the morning, so Travis and I play with his Play-Doh kit Aunt Mandy and Uncle Matt got him. It was fun and messy ;)


 I can not convince this boy to leave his sunglasses on!!


Travis and his daddy on Fathers Day 2011.


We headed over to my inlaws to swim for the afternoon. Except I only brought my bathing suit top....not sure what I was thinking. So Travis swam :/


After swimming we met my family at TGIFridays for dinner. All in all a good weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment