Monday, August 22, 2011

Flordia Adventure Part 2: Resort Fun, Magic Kingdom and Sea World

We arrived at our resort on Saturday around 5pm. My in laws were already there in the pool enjoying some pizza and drinks. We threw on our suits and joined them! The pool is awesome and the people here are so nice. Saturday was karoke night. My neices got right in on the action!

My cute boys

Brianna and Lanie

Maddie singing Justin Bieber....we joked about the karoke guy. He was wearing a normal shirt then came out of nowhere wearing that red "karoke" shirt.
The next morning we got up at hit Magic Kingdom. Hot Damn it is HOT down here. We lasted about 6 hours before we all almost passed out. But we had fun I mean alot of FUN!! Travis got to high five Woody and Jessie from Toy Story. Wait a minute I think someones dreams just came true!

This was great GREAT GREATTTT!!!
Fanny packs! CHECK!
Steve was so excited for Travis to see all the characters

Probably too old for this stroller since christina pulled her back out pushing them all day

 Today we hit up Seaworld. We had alot of fun and the kids all enjoyed the shows and rides. I had Madison as my buddy today. Her job was to stay with me and Travis all day. The buddy system was needed with 5 kids! Madison took her job very seriously.

Shamu's show. Got Travis a shamu stuffed animal he is calling him Shampoo

My buddy Madison and Travis

riding the rides

Where the polar bears live!

Relaxin!
Madison was hysterical today. She told me her dream came true because she had a dream that we watched a movie about polar bears then we saw them (totally did that is the artic thing in seaworld). She also told me her least favorite part in Disney was when Dulanie told her Mickey was a person in a costume, but she was still going to pretend it was the REAL Mickey. Then she told me about how she was a cheerleader from ages 3-6 (ummm total lie). I called her out on it and she said "Oh yeah that is just a dream I have every night!" HA!

Tomorrow I think we are going back to magic kingdom in the afternoon. We want to hit the parade at night. But there is no way we are making it all day.

Also I know my pictures are lame but who has time for pictures!!! I am lucky this is all being videotaped

ALSO...Travis is sitting next to me watching Bambi and Hysterically laughing. Isnt it supposed to be sad???

One last thing! I have a complaint for Seaworld...PUT CHANGING TABLES IN ALL BATHROOMS!!! Am I missing something??? The two times I changed his diaper there were no changing tables. Ummmm arent you a childs theme park?!?!




2 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys are having an amazing time!! So much fun!

    So happy Travs' dreams came true! Can't wait to see the video!

    Xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are posting your vacation in parts...makes me feel like I am there with you :) So glad you are having a great time!!!

    ReplyDelete