Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Flordia Adventure Part 3: Hollywood Studios

Today we went to Hollywood Studios. It was totally up Travis alley since Toy Story was there and Cars, plus they had some Handy Manny and Jake and the Neverland Pirates stuff.

I'll let the next pictures just speak for themselves......



Steve, Travis and I left the park around 6. It was raining and we were hungry. We had a nice dinner at the resort and Travis played with some new toys he got. Not sure where we are going tomorrow. Need to get some rest so I have some energy!

4 comments:

  1. awesome! I know Travis loved it!

    p.s. - you missed an earthquake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love these pics! Travis' dreams came true! Bet he never thought Buzz/Woody were that tall! lol

    I'm so happy he got to meet them!! :-)

    Last pics he looks a little nervous! ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dreams really do come true! Haha

    Looks like you guys are having a blast! Loving all the updates...I'm super jealous!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks everyone we are having so much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete