Thursday, August 25, 2011

Flordia Adventure Part 4: Animal Kingdom, Pool Time and Magic Kingdom

Yesterday we went to Animal Kingdom. I have mixed feelings about that place. It was nice at times but annoying at other times. Annoying part....there was no room in any of the shows and there were such narrow walkways all over the place. Cool part....the safari ride and the roller coaster I was tricked into going on ;) It was the craziest roller coaster ever, I screamed at the top of my lungs the entire time.

Playing on an elephant

All 3 guys

A rhino on the safari the animals were so close to us

Forgot what this was called we also saw tigers and lions
After Animal Kingdom we swam in the pool for about 3 hours until 11pm! So much fun. Love the resort pool.

I played family with the girls I was the baby. LOL



Today we went back to Magic Kingdom. We did not get out of the room until 3pm and got to Magic Kingdom around 3:30. BEST DECISION EVER!! We walked onto every ride with no wait. Travis got on Dumbo, Peter Pan, Winnie the Pooh, Buzz Lightyear, and the race cars. The race cars were a huge hit. Travis cried and cried when the ride was over.


with the evil emperor ZURG!


I almost forgot that we went on "Its a Small World." Travis was not that into in. Check out his face. LOL!


3 comments:

  1. OMG! I have tears in my eyes. Trav looks too cute and I'm so happy for guys. I'm glad you guys are having so much fun! I love the smiling picture of Trav- that's what makes me tear up.

    LOL at the "it's a small world" Seriously, that ride is scary!!

    Love and miss you guys! Can't wait to see you soon!!

    Xoxox Hug that baby for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only you would cry because he is having fun! I mean i can't imagine if you were here you would be sobbing the entire time. Lol! I will show you the video monday with a box of tissues handy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you guys are having a great time! I wouldn't want to come back if I were you guys.

    ReplyDelete