Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Weekend in Review-Mommy/Travis weekend 2K11

Last weekend Steve went to Ocean City MD to play in a softball tournament. It was just me and Travis all weekend and we had a ton of fun. We started off Friday by going to the AC Moore to get letters to paint for his new toy room. We went and got frozen yogurt afterwards with my friend Traci. We tried out Yogi Castle and it was awesome. I got chocolate yogurt and Peanut Butter Yogurt with Reese Cups. Traci was all healthy and got fruit flavors and yogurt chips with fresh strawberries. What is wrong with that girl?


I was bad and let Travis stay up until midnight watching cartoons. He loves his new toy room so much and always begs me to watch TV in there. I figured whatever it's one night. I think he  loved it.


Saturday we played in the backyard in his little blow up pool. He really just loves the hose and trying to get me wet.


Saturday night we went to see Cars2 with my sister in law and two of my nieces. This was Travis' first time at the movies. I would give him a 8 out of 10. LOL!! He did ok and we stayed for the whole movie but he was an extremely loud audience member. He was yelling "GO GO GO!!" and laughing hysterically. My niece Kiersten was mortified and kept telling him to "shhhhh!"


Sunday we just played around the house and also painted his letters for his toy room.


My neighbor asked Travis what he did with Mommy all weekend and Travis said "We gotta listen to Mommy." Ummm did I ask him to listen too much? Kind of made me feel bad that the only thing he remembered was me telling him to listen :/ Oh well I hope he had fun.....I know I did.

2 comments:

  1. Where's a pic of the letters for his toy room? Sounds like a fun weekend!!! Call me next time...we so gotta get the kids together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to hang the letters then I will post :)

    I totally should of called you!!! Darn after Disney we must.

    ReplyDelete