Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Now that's the spirit!

Ugghhh I am not looking forward to winter.

The long cold days

Dark at 5pm

COATS!!! GLOVES! HATS!!! GROSSSSS!

So in an attempt not to be too depressed my next door neighbor and I decorated for Halloween. Over a month early.




Travis says the house looks SCAR-DEE!

Steve said I need more decorations. I am thinking cobwebs on the bushes. I know I am really going all out ;)

Mandy and I went to get Travis costume yesterday. He was scared in the Halloween store. There were zombie and vampires everywhere. He didn't say anything in the store but as soon as we got outside he said "Hurry go to Mommy's car! HALLOWEEN is coming" and hauled ass to my car.

I do love the weather right now. We played outside today.

I think it is Jan-March I am dreading.




3 comments:

  1. What's lil Trav going to be for Halloween?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buzz Lightyear:) Did your kids get costumes yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was so funny! "Hurry Halloween coming!" So cute! I love Twav. Buzz is so him, we can't deny it his love for Buzz!!

    ReplyDelete