Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Well Hello There!!!

Geesh I suck at blogging lately. My internet wasn't working for awhile and I had a sick baby and well I am just plain tired most nights. But the internet is back up and running and I am going to play catch up.

I promised more vacation recap but the more I think about it, we really didn't do much else. We had a day of swimming and our last day was in Magic Kingdom. We spent the whole day getting pictures with characters. We drove home and it was pretty uneventful until we went to 9 gas stations that were all out of gas thanks to hurricane Irene. Luckily I have onstar and they saved the day and took us to the scariest gas station I have ever been to in my life. But they had gas so whatevs, we are still alive.

Labor day weekend I did not leave my house or my sweatpants. Travis had pink eye so we stayed in and he got better and I got organized. The next week it rained and rained and rained all week. So yeah that sucked. But last weekend was pretty fun. We started off with a surprise bday cake for uncle matt. It was an oreo cheesecake icecream cake with fudge and oreo crust and it was the most delicious thing ever invented in the greater Essex area. OMG we had so much our bellies hurt so bad. Travis is becoming the expert Happy Birthday singer, he sings with this deep man fake voice. Hysterical.


Saturday I went to visit my co-worker in PA. Travis was on his extra special best behavior and made a great first impression. Cathy has a little cutie dog named Tucker and Travis had an immediate new friend.



Saturday night we went out to celebrate Matt's bday again. This time it was at Carson's Creekside. Matt's band was playing and I apparently had a GREAT time. After a whole bottle of wine who wouldn't. Geesh let's not talk about it anymore.

Sunday we had about 18 people over to watch the Raven's game. The guys put the TV on the deck and everyone yelled and screamed really loud and the Raven's WON! AGAINST THE STEELERS! GO EAGLES!! Wait I mean GO RAVENS!!! Travis keeps saying GO EAGLES!!! It's weird because he is terrified of eagles and wakes up in the middle of the night telling me eagles are going to get him. But now he tells me they are nice. I can't keep up.

Today this happened:



And it as totally cute and Travis got his mower all by himself and was really intense about helping Steve and copying his EVERY move.

Travis is talking so much now it is CRAY-ZEEE! I mean he called me a 'cutie with a booty' the other day. Hmmm wonder who taught him that one???

Also we have taken a liking to drinking out of shot glasses. Yup that's how we roll around here.



Anyways, I'm going to try and keep up with blogging from here on out. Lots of exciting stuff coming up! Happy Tuesday!!!

4 comments:

  1. I wanna hear more about this whole bottle of wine night!!! ;) And you were in PA...hey!!! AND you had a Ravens party?! Gesh!!!

    We need a lunch date soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could remember more to tell you. LOL!!! I was in Hanover PA...I dont think it was near new freedom but not sure.

    Lunch date for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear you about keeping up with the blog. I don't think I've blogged in two months and I don't have a job or a 2 year old! I do have a lot of company all summer and when people are living with you, blogging is at the bottom of the list. I really hope to get back on a roll. I so enjoy reading your blog, I hope you can stick with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Miss Helen. And it is hard to keep up with. I try not to worry about spelling and grammer and just write. It is easier for me to use pictures from my phone. If I have to plug in a camera, this blogging is not happening!

    ReplyDelete