Thursday, September 29, 2011

Mark your calendars people....

September 28, 2011

Travis went Pee-Pee in the Potty!!!

I don't think he's ever seen me so excited!!

I made up a Pee-Pee song...."Pee-Pee in the POTTTYYY!!!! Pee-Pee in the POTTTYYYYY!!!!!!

And he jumped on my bed while I sang...over and over again :)

I am a proud mama!

Daddy was really proud too!

And Travis went up to Jake and said "I pee-pee in potty, little pup!!"

I think Jake was also proud!!

Let's hope this is the beginning of the end of diapers....fingers crossed......

Devil dog eyes

3 comments:

  1. So Proud of Trav!!! Yay!!

    Love the Red background girl!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I made up a chart of like 30 blocks and every time the girls used the potty, they got to put a star on the chart. When they filled up the chart, they got a toy that they wanted. It really helped keep them using the potty once they had started.

    ReplyDelete